Account Manager (Fintech/Payments)
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit has recently partnered with Dragonpay, a trailblazing FinTech company committed to revolutionizing the way Filipinos transact in the digital world. As the pioneers of alternative online payment methods in the Philippines, Dragonpay has been providing secure, convenient, and reliable payment solutions to millions of users across various industries, including e-commerce, gaming, travel, and more. Our innovative platform seamlessly connects consumers, merchants, and financial institutions, empowering businesses and individuals to transact effortlessly in the digital economy.
Since Dragonpay's inception in 2010, we have been providing the most convenient and widely accessible forms of payment to online Filipinos around the world and our vision is to be the driving force of e-commerce in the Philippines through payment solutions.
As an Account Manager in Dragonpay, you will play a pivotal role in managing and cultivating relationships with key merchants across diverse industries. Your primary focus will be to drive transaction increments, enhance customer satisfaction, and contribute to the overall growth of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain, and retain existing key merchants across different industries to generate transaction increments.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Build stronger business relationships and maximize relationships through activating other product categories and participating in implementing Dragonpay programs.
- Strategic planning and presenting reports on assigned merchants, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with internal and top management.
- Managing communications with internal teams, negotiating contracts, overseeing budgets, and collaborating with various departments to ensure client needs are met.
- Responsible for bringing in new activations, and achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Preferably with at least 2+ years of sales, relationship management, and/or customer support experience with clear results and track record
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Strong communication and coordination skills – can convey ideas clearly and with persuasion, converse fluently, and write coherently in English
- Must have good interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and a strong customer service orientation
- Self-starter – can be autonomous and work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work on-site in Marikina office