Senior Sales Recruitment Consultant
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
About the Job
Xendit is in search of an experienced Senior Sales Recruitment Consultant with expertise in recruiting Sales Staff across Southeast Asia, particularly within the Fintech, Tech, or Payments industry. In this role, you will be a dynamic and seasoned member of our team, responsible for attracting top-tier talent and closing candidates at an exceptional rate. If you have a proven track record of end-to-end recruitment in the sales domain and are adept at identifying and engaging high-caliber candidates, this is your opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a Recruitment Consultant with a specialization in Sales Staff recruitment across Southeast Asia.
- A consistent and recent track record of successful placements in the Fintech, Tech, or Payments industry.
- Expertise in end-to-end (360) recruitment processes.
- Strong ability to identify, attract, and convert suitable candidates, with a focus on a high rate of successful closures.
- A dedication to enhancing the quality of Sales/Growth hires.
- Exceptional time-to-fill reduction and candidate pipeline development skills.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment, encompassing sourcing, candidate screening, offer negotiation, and onboarding for various Growth/Sales roles, including Account Management, Enterprise Sales Management, Business Development, Channel Partnerships, Growth Leads/Analysts, and more.
- Strategically identify, engage, and attract high-caliber candidates in the fintech, tech, and payments sectors, emphasizing the unique career opportunities that Xendit offers.
- Showcase a successful track record of closing candidates at a high rate of success, with a primary focus on the sales and growth functions.
- Implement efficient recruitment processes to significantly reduce the time-to-fill for all Growth/Sales roles, contributing to our organizational agility.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of potential candidates for all Growth/Sales roles, enhancing the health and diversity of the candidate pool.
- Enhance the overall quality of sales and growth hires, ensuring they align with Xendit's culture and values.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed