Customer Service Representative
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit has recently partnered with Dragonpay, a trailblazing FinTech company committed to revolutionizing the way Filipinos transact in the digital world. As the pioneers of alternative online payment methods in the Philippines, Dragonpay has been providing secure, convenient, and reliable payment solutions to millions of users across various industries, including e-commerce, gaming, travel, and more. Our innovative platform seamlessly connects consumers, merchants, and financial institutions, empowering businesses and individuals to transact effortlessly in the digital economy.
Since Dragonpay's inception in 2010, we have been providing the most convenient and widely accessible forms of payment to online Filipinos around the world and our vision is to be the driving force of e-commerce in the Philippines through payment solutions.
Join Our FinTech Team as a Customer Service Representative
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career in the dynamic world of FinTech? We're looking for a dedicated and empathetic Customer Service Representative to join our team and help shape the future of Dragonpay. If you possess excellent communication skills, a passion for assisting customers, and the drive to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
1. Customer Engagement:
- Identify and assess customers' needs through various channels, including phone calls, live chats, and email correspondence.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills to ensure customers feel heard and valued.
- Always maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers, striving to exceed their expectations.
2. Transaction Processing:
- Facilitate payment transactions for customers with precision and efficiency.
- Assist customers with refunds and exchanges, resolving any issues promptly and accurately.
- Collaborate seamlessly with our 2nd-level support team to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Report directly to the CSS Assistant Manager, providing regular updates on customer interactions and team performance.
You may be a fit if you have the following:
- Possess a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with our customers and internal teams.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills to foster positive customer relationships.
- Display strong decision-making abilities, making sound judgments to address customer concerns.
- Be a proactive team player, contributing to the success of our customer service team.
- Be flexible and willing to work six (6) days a week, with either Saturday or Sunday as your designated day off, to ensure we provide top-notch support to our customers.