Enterprise Sales Manager
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Enterprise Sales team is a highly consultative group that opens new opportunities and closes deals with enterprise customers. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you identify opportunities and ensure there’s always a healthy pipeline of large-scale clients. You are the main contact for senior executives and working team members as you manage the end-to-end sales cycle. You are the customer's internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand their unique needs, drive adoption of Xendit offerings, and work across internal product teams to inform the next generation of user-focused payment tools.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can re-imagine large enterprises’ payments experience through Xendit’s solutions and successfully onboard them onto our rails.
- Opens doors to Enterprises and builds Strong Relationships
- Identifies and creates an entry point for Xendit to do business with large enterprises
- Act as the primary point of contact of enterprise customers
- Develops a consultative relationship with customers
- Manages End-to-End Sales Cycles
- Determines customer’s needs and goals and collaborate with them to implement solutions
- Guides customers throughout the onboarding process
- Ensures a win-win commercial relationship for both Xendit and the customer
- Closes Deals and Maintains a Healthy Sales Pipeline
- Actively manages progression of deals along each sales stage by identifying potential red flags and solving for blockers as they arise
- Regularly hunts for enterprise leads to ensure healthy sales pipeline
- Demonstrates ability to effectively qualify and size potential business
- Champions Excellence
- Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with Xendit’s products and services and collaborate with internal teams to bring these suggestions to life
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
What we’re looking for
You are willing and able to...
- confidently and effectively speak with C-level executives
- deliver a convincing pitch to sway customers to onboard with Xendit
- have a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- have a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be an advocate for our potential new large customers
- can operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment - you're willing to try something new, and fail fast
- show a passion for Payments, Finance, Software and Startups
You’re someone who…
- has 3-5 years experience in client-facing roles
- has 3-5 years experience in pitching payment solutions to clients
- is great at technical troubleshooting and comfortable with technical terms
- can understand APIs and able to clearly explain this to customers
- can understand complex enterprise requirements by mapping out current versus ideal payment journey and piecing together business,
- operational and technical requirements to come up with the best solution for the customer
- excellent presentation skills
- ease in working with numbers
- adeptness in project management
- superior verbal and written communication skills in both Filipino and English