Project Management Officer - Experiments
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
PMO for Experiments
Experiments is Xendit’s way of building 0-1 products that will become our value added product and services for our merchant base as we evolve into a platform. This Experiments are a B2B Fintech experiments starting in Indonesia but expanding regionally as well
- Manages the overall workstreams to launch an experiment Product, which includes:
- Grow the customer base of a new product and develop strategic partnerships to capture our target market / customers
- Manage the external relationship with current and potential bank partners
- End-to-end operational execution for experimental transactions, especially with regards to lending and financing
- Gather new information and constantly communicate this to the stakeholders to improve our product and find opportunities for a new one.
- Support the creation of new experimental products for Xendit that are complementary to our existing suite of digital infrastructure
- Speed up onboarding of new customers to help Xendit grow Monthly Active Customers (MACs) 30% month-on-months
- Gather feedback from customers and stakeholders for continuous iteration of high-quality products and experiences
Sales and Partnerships
- Identify new and potential customers to grow our current base
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle (from first contact to onboarding) and act as the primary contact for our customers and potential partnerships.
- Lead the end-to-end processes (KYC, onboarding, etc.) of the experiment product
- Manage the relationship of the customers collect feedback for continuous product improvement
- Monitor the main metrics of the experiment product and create strategy and analysis to continuously improve our processes and achieve our goals.
What we’re looking for
- Are excited about prospecting and the thrill of progressing sales deals.
- Have a positive and optimistic outlook, with the ability to handle setbacks and rejection.
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with people, understanding their perspective and uncovering their pain points.
- Can effectively operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment with or without a lead
- Full-on confidence and able to articulate your message to the potential client in a proper manner, and can find comfortability in pushing back to clients when necessary.
- Has the ability to communicate and convince senior level networks in a consultative method.
- Able to differentiate differences between explaining and selling during client calls.
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing big projects (PMO) especially in B2B
- At least 1-2 years of experience selling B2B products whether Software or other products
- At least 1-2 years experience managing B2B clients (from onboarding to customer service)
- Understood B2B SaaS flywheel
- Having an experience in financial products, including but not limited to financial and accounting softwares will be a big plus