Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Xendit’s largest and fastest growing customers. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the customer's internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand their unique needs, drive adoption of Xendit offerings, and work across internal product teams to inform the next generation of user-focused payment tools.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high-level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Xendit.
- Builds Strong Customer Relationships
- Act as the primary point of contact of customers
- Expand PIC network within customer’s organization to unlock new opportunities
- Develops a consultative relationship with customers
- Manages and Grows a Healthy Account Portfolio
- Determine customer’s needs and goals and collaborate with them to implement solutions
- Monitor and manage customer’s portfolio health through regular account planning and execution of initiatives
- Perform regular business reviews with customers with primary goals of providing performance updates, determining short/medium/long term plans, and gather feedbacks and suggestions
- Champions Excellence
- Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with Xendit’s products and services and collaborate with internal teams to bring these suggestions to life
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
What we’re looking for
You are willing and able to...
- confidently and effectively speak with C-level executives
- think and explore ways to improve Xendit’s business relationship with its customers
- have a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- have a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be an advocate for our top customers
- can operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment - you're willing to try something new, and fail fast
- show a passion for Payments, Finance, Software and Startups
You’re someone who…
- has 2-3 years experience in client-facing roles
- has 2-3 years experience in pitching payment solutions to clients
- is great at technical troubleshooting and comfortable with technical terms
- can understand APIs and able to clearly explain this to customers
- can understand complex enterprise requirements by mapping out current versus ideal payment journey and piecing together business, operational and technical requirements to come up with the best solution for the customer
- excellent presentation skills
- ease in working with numbers
- adeptness in project management
- an understanding of basic principles of account management
- superior verbal and written communication skills in both Filipino and English