People Services (HR) Coordinator
Here at Relay, we’re on a mission that matters. Frontline workers are the lifeblood of our economy, and we're building the platform that helps them work better, faster, and safer than ever before. We are adding to our People Services team to support talent acquisition and recruitment across our team to help accelerate this mission. Relay is a cloud-based technology platform that helps frontline teams (80% of the global workforce) improve communications, increase employee safety, and digitize their physical workflows to become more data-driven and efficient. Relay helps frontline teams digitally transform their operations with the modern tools they need to be successful and the actionable real-time data they need to track performance and improve their operations.
Software has not yet transformed the frontline world, and Relay is on a mission to change that.
For more information, visit www.relaypro.com.
In this role, you will add value across the People Services team with a focus on recruitment, pre-boarding, and onboarding and be involved in numerous other areas of our scaling ~165+ person company. business.
- Source and identify promising candidates through various channels.
- Meticulously screen resumes and applications, ensuring alignment with role requirements.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and recruiting leadership to craft compelling job descriptions and postings.
- Manage recruitment data diligently, utilizing the applicant tracking system to track progress, run reports, and enable CRM features within Greenhouse for pipeline management.
- Promote and administer employee referral programs, encouraging current employees to refer potential candidates.
- Organize and orchestrate seamless interviews.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, synchronize candidate availability with hiring managers and interview panels.
- Maintain clear communication with candidates throughout the recruitment journey, providing constructive feedback.Deliver a positive candidate experience by nurturing relationships with candidates.
- Ensure candidates stay informed about their application status and provide constructive feedback.
- Help successfully communicate open roles to the broader organization through ongoing communication and developing an internal process.
- Assist with day-to-day People Services responsibilities, including pre- and on-boarding team members.
- Help with events and meeting facility needs to enhance team engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in recruitment coordination or a related HR function, ideally in a fast-paced SaaS environment or agency environment that serves the B2B tech sector.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and HR software.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to keep information confidential and work professionally with internal and external candidates.
- Excited about contributing to a growing organization and is committed and dedicated to the mission.
About us: company, culture & perks:
First and foremost our culture hinges on growth, impact, and connection where Relayers can do the best work in their lives.
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever-evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future.
At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Birth Cost Assistance + Paid Parental Leave
- Phone, Fitness Tracker or Home Gym Equipment - annual credit towards a fitness tracker or other workout equipment
- Free Snacks and Fun Times
- Latest PCs/Macbooks, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role