Revenue Operations Specialist
Relay, a Raleigh-based tech startup, is looking to change the way we communicate. We’re on a mission that matters. Frontline workers are the lifeblood of our economy and we're building the cloud platform that makes them better, faster and safer than ever before. Our cloud solution offers a data driven approach to frontline work through real time communications, real time location information and powerful real time data and insights.
Here at Relay, we've designed, built, and launched an entirely new product category – a simple, rugged, internet-enabled smart-device and all the software that runs it – and we’re disrupting the handheld radio industry for B2B clients and frontline workers across multiple industries and verticals.
We've achieved proven product-market fit with a user experience that solves real-world customer pain and unlocks new capabilities and are expanding our team to support this growth.
As a Sales Operations Specialist you will play a crucial role in driving sales effectiveness and operational efficiency. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, finance, engineering and customer success, to optimize our sales processes, systems, and data management. Your primary focus will be on streamlining sales operations, analyzing data, and implementing strategies to enhance overall sales performance. If you have a strong analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills, and a passion for driving sales excellence, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Relay's growth in a revenue enabling role.
Sales Process Optimization:
- Analyze and improve end-to-end sales processes, including lead management, opportunity tracking, and sales forecasting.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and propose solutions to enhance sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales management to refine sales methodologies, tools, and training programs.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide actionable insights and recommendations for sales strategy and performance improvements.
- Develop and maintain sales dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide visibility to sales leadership.
- Conduct regular data audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity within the CRM system.
Sales Systems and Tools Management:
- Administer and configure the CRM system (e.g.,Zoho) to support sales processes, workflows, and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with IT and sales enablement teams to evaluate, implement, and optimize sales tools and technologies.
- Provide user training and support to sales teams on CRM usage and best practices.
Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management:
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop accurate sales forecasts and pipeline projections.
- Monitor and analyze pipeline health, conversion rates, and sales cycle length to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Assist in creating and implementing strategies to maximize pipeline conversion and revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in sales operations, business analytics, or a similar role within a SaaS or technology company.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present data effectively.
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g., Zoho) and sales analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and the technology industry is a plus.
About us: company, culture & perks:
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life).
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future. At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits for you and those who depend on you
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym/fitness memberships, workout equipment and more.
- Free Snacks and Fun Times
- Latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role