Sales Development Representative
Relay, a Raleigh- based product company, is hiring for a Sales Development Representative - in this role, you'll be responsible for generating new and high-quality pipeline for the sales team. Using a comprehensive sales technology suite, you will contact target organizations and personas through channels such as phone calls, emails, direct mailers, social media, and events/networking. Every day you will be challenged by smart and driven teammates to learn, understand, and execute the sales process.
Relay is looking to change the way we communicate. We've designed, built, and launched an entirely new product category -- a simple, rugged, internet-enabled smart-device and all the software that runs it -- that is disrupting the handheld radio industry for B2B enterprise clients and non-desk workers (hospitality, healthcare, education, golf, parks, sports, ...).
This isn't your run-of-the-mill VoIP app; we've achieved proven product-market fit with a user experience that solves real-world customer pain and unlocks new capabilities for them through our robust API Platform.
Relay teams work in a hybrid model out of our North Hills, Raleigh HQ.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Generate new, high-quality sales qualified prospects for our team of Senior Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful multi-channel outreach campaigns targeting new prospects
- Deeply understand Relay’s product offerings
- Gain proficiency with our CRM and the full sales tech stack
- Periodically travel to events to meet prospects, provide face to face product demos, and generate new pipeline
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth
Experience, qualifications and skills (what you’ll have):
- You have prior and proven (5+ months) of SDR and/or sales experience
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You are hungry and humble with a balance of confidence and relentlessly curiosity
- You are a hard worker with a strong sense of urgency
- You are a team player and FUN to work with!
About us: company, culture & perks:
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life). It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve together. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself & those who depend on you, and invest in your future.
At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym memberships, workout equipment and more.
- The latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role.