Founding Product Designer (Passage Health)
Founding Product Designer
Location: NYC hybrid / remote
Hiring Period: Dec 2023 - Present
Compensation: $120 - 180k base salary + equity
Hiring Manager: Gabriel Khaselev (Co-founder & CTO)
About Passage Health
Passage Health is a fast-growing start-up, on a mission to improve the quality and accessibility of autism care through dynamic software solutions. The diagnosis rate for autism has skyrocketed in the last 10 years to 1 in 36 children. Those children will have to wait up to 1 year to receive therapy as service providers, hampered by antiquated technology, are struggling to meet surging demand. We are building a modern electronic medical record (EMR) that will revolutionize the $460B autism care market.
What you will be doing
As a Founding Product Designer you will take an active role in shaping early design and product decisions, working directly with the co-founders, chief of staff, and engineering team. We are looking for collaborative, pragmatic, and ambitious designers who want to make a tremendous impact on providers and patients alike. You will take ownership and help shape our product and design: design products for web and mobile, understand our users through research and interviews, develop our brand and marketing materials, build out our design system and collateral, and more! Over time you will help build out the design team and foster a collaborative team environment. You will have opportunities to learn and grow and achieve goals well beyond this job description. This position is NYC hybrid / remote.
What success looks like
- Join the team and help build, maintain, and iterate on our designs.
- Help improve healthcare for our patients and providers by developing great products.
- Help define design processes that let us uncover value quickly and produce high quality experiences.
- Engage in the entire life cycle of product development, including user research, solution ideation, and design.
- Build an understanding of our business and industry, enabling our innovative approach to healthcare software with your design decisions.
- Help improve our brand presence and marketing materials
- Multiply the outcomes of your peers and teammates through collaboration.
What you will bring
- You have significant depth working in Figma using the latest and greatest features.
- You are capable of building out robust design systems that support accessibility, best practices, and help engineers move quickly.
- You have experience building SaaS applications for business users, preferably on desktop and mobile.
- You know how to conduct an effective and concise user interview.
- You are impact focused and have a bias for action and delivery.
- You set a high bar for design and brand excellence and can help others reach it too.
- You are able to anticipate complexity and operational risks, and can help mitigate them.
- You will place efficacy, user advocacy, and ethics at the forefront of our product.
You’ll play a significant role in determining the design strategy we use at Passage.
Today our design is built on:
- Untitled UI (design system)
- Mantine (design components)
Our application runs on web (desktop browsers) and mobile devices (phones and tablets). We serve our primary marketing website through Webflow.
Why Passage Health?
- As a Founding Product Designer, and early employee, you will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the company and our users.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
Passage Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.