Account Executive (Passage Health)
About the job
Founding Account Executive
Location: NYC hybrid / remote
Hiring Period: July 2023 - Present
Compensation: $120k OTE dependent on location
Hiring Manager: Bill White (CEO)
About Passage Health
Passage Health is a fast-growing start-up, on a mission to improve the quality and accessibility of autism care through dynamic software solutions. The diagnosis rate for autism has skyrocketed in the last 10 years to 1 in 36 children. Those children will have to wait up to 1 year to receive therapy as service providers, hampered by antiquated technology, are struggling to meet surging demand. We are building a modern electronic medical record (EMR) that will revolutionize the $460B autism care market.
About the role
As a Founding Account Executive, you will be the first sales hire and have a critical role in growing an early-stage startup. You will work alongside the CEO and be responsible for expanding our customer base, driving revenue growth, and establishing trusted relationships with our customers.
What you will be doing
- Prospect and identify new sales opportunities
- Conduct in-depth research to understand prospects' needs, pain points, and existing software solutions
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline, utilizing various channels such as cold calling, email outreach, industry conferences, and referrals
- Lead product demonstrations and presentations to educate prospects on the benefits and features of our software solutions
- Develop and deliver compelling sales proposals, tailored to each prospect's specific requirements
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts in alignment with company guidelines and customer expectations
- Collaborate with the implementation and customer success teams to ensure a smooth transition from sale to onboarding and ongoing support
- Track and report on sales activities, pipeline progress, and revenue forecasts using our CRM system
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify potential opportunities and threats
- Work closely with CEO to refine sales strategies, pricing models, and go-to-market plans
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of full cycle sales experience with a proven track record of success, preferably in B2B software or technology sales.
- Concise, persuasive, and authentic communicator both verbally and in written communication
- Excellent listener and demonstrated ability to problem solve with key stakeholders at all levels, from executives to end-users
- Embraces ownership mindset with ability to take initiative in a fast-paced start-up setting
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Superb judgment and integrity
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools
- Personal connection to autism or autism care is a plus
Why this role might be a great fit for you?
- Opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the company and its customers as part of the founding sales team
- Chance to use your skills to help children with autism
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment with exciting challenges
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
Passage Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.