Digibank Malaysia Project -Senior Manager, AML (FCC)Malaysia
Manager, AML (Financial Crime Compliance)
Get to know our Digital Bank Team:
Grab is leading a consortium for Digital Bank license and to build a bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers. We have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. If you have what it takes, help build our new Digibank with us.
Get to know the Role:
Support the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) in safeguarding the bank’s AML/CFT sanctions risk exposure by timely escalation of any identified risks or issues to MLRO, Senior Management and/or Board.
Conduct periodic AML/CFT risk assessment to review the appropriateness of the compliance programs including AML/CFT policies and procedures, follow up on any identified deficiencies and formulate proposals for amendments.
Develop, maintain, periodically review, and update policies, procedures and processes to ensure that they are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Provide oversight to the AML Operations team, which acts as the first line monitors and investigators of eKYC / transaction monitoring / ongoing due diligence alerts.
Provide advisory support to AML Operations in their day-to-day activities.
Conduct periodic quality assurance review on the alerts disposed by AML Operations.
Review and investigate high risk eKYC / transaction monitoring / ongoing due diligence alerts, including ascertainment of suspicious transactions for regulatory reporting.
Maintain a proper register of all incidents reported internally and externally.
Analyse effectiveness of name/payment screening and transaction monitoring parameters to ensure robust AML/CFT monitoring.
Facilitate liaison with the regulatory authorities for all AML/CFT and sanctions matters.
Develop appropriate AML/CFT training programmes, together with Regulatory Compliance and People Team.
The must haves:
● A relevant tertiary level qualification and/or recognised qualification(s) appropriate to the role; preferably possess the relevant professional certifications in AML/CFT.
● Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Compliance and with experience in managing a team of staff.
● Strong leadership and ability to manage stakeholders, both internal and external.
● Independent with strong critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills.
● Good interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and organisational skills.
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
● Able to work under pressure. Has meticulous attention to detail.
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.