Application Support Specialist, Finance SystemsMalaysia
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalized IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role
The Application Support Specialist, reporting to the Support Manager for Finance Systems, will provide operational support for Finance applications, encompassing Oracle Cloud application administration and fundamental technical support. The candidate should possess experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP applications and related platforms.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Offer daily operational support to Finance users, including system setup, data migration, and administration.
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting and guidance to business users, isolating issues related to user processes, configuration, customization, or product defects.
- Perform preliminary assessments, advise workarounds, and document repeated issues for L1 support.
- Handle simple configurations and document workaround solutions.
- Support business users during Month-end/Year-end activities.
- Proactively manage incidents and service requests, prioritizing and escalating as needed.
- Monitor errors/events and maintain documentation in the knowledge base.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application support and maintenance.
- Proven problem-solving skills and application support experience.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle tools: ADFDI, SMARTVIEW, FR Studio, BPM Workflow.
- Proficiency in integrating Oracle Fusion with 3rd party applications and using FBDI templates.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules: SCM, Isupplier, AP, AR, GL, Procurement, CM.
- Ability to build strong relationships with business users and stakeholders across departments.
- Knowledge of Application support is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working directly with finance and procurement teams.
- Familiarity with finance systems (Oracle ERP Cloud, Concur, Kyriba).
- Experience in global corporations or international business environments.
- ITIL certification is advantageous.
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.