Digital Bank Project- Credit Risk Manager-Malaysia
Get to know our Team:
Grab is leading a consortium for Digital Bank license and build a bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers. We have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. If you have what it takes, help build our new Digibank with us.
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop and implement well-defined credit selection and acceptance criteria, processes and maintenance of the credit system to support prudent credit decision-making.
- Credit program maintenance and review which include compliance with regulatory
guidelines, internal risk appetite, etc.
- Set and monitor Key Risk Indicators to ensure credit policies and strategies are aligned with
risk appetite, and it is still fit for purpose. Take proper actions if there is any misalignment.
- Develop and monitor risk dashboards to ensure healthy portfolio quality. Perform portfolio
stratification whenever needed.
- Develop interactive risk dashboards to ease portfolio stratification exercises.
- Develop credit analytics capabilities and a sound portfolio management framework to ensure portfolio monitoring and stratification exercises are carried out on time to manage risk and return.
- Conduct stress and scenario testing and portfolio analysis and ensure no relevant scenarios
are missed in testing.
- Familiar with MFRS9. Review past or anticipated changes in ECL.
- Regular market and industry development updates to identify risk issues and build in appropriate controls and triggers to safeguard portfolio.
The must haves:
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on banking or fintech experience relating to Credit Risk Management or related areas.
- Relevant experience in Payments, Retail or Consumer Financial Services.
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Structured, factual and data-driven. Ability to deep dive into data and elaborate clear and synthetic insights.
- High level of discretion and capable of confidently using experience and data to assess and recommend a best course of action even in an ambiguous situation.
- To be a driven and credible risk lead, you must possess strong communication and influencing skills and you need to be commercial, strategic and solutions-oriented too.
- Knowledge in cyber security and how to apply AI and Analytical data modelling or mining tools to the job is a bonus.
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.
Something looks off?