Digibank Malaysia Project - Business Continuity, ManagerMalaysia
Get to know our team:
Grab is leading a consortium for Digital Bank license and build a bank with the right foundation using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers. We have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. If you have what it takes, help build our new Digibank with us.
The day-to-day activities:
- Maintain BCM policy and plans in accordance with the overall objectives of Digibank Malaysia and the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Develop, implement and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, including risk assessments, business impact analysis and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery processes.
- Facilitate and collaborate with business units to conduct annual BCP activities, such as call tree, alternate site test, DR drill and live run test.
- Facilitate annual review of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment (RA) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) to reflect changes in the operating environment and business activities.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders in identification and implementation of potential solutions and alternative procedures for emerging BCM risk.
- Conduct periodic BCM training and awareness programme for Digibank Malaysia staff to ensure the requirements are delivered and communicated within the organisation.
- Design and develop BCM reporting dashboards.
- Perform risk assessment on business proposals relating to BCM risk.
The must haves:
- At least 5 years of working experience in related industry with exposure to Business Continuity Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economic/ Business or equivalent
- A self-driven and highly motivated individual who is willing to take on new challenges and be adaptive to a fast-growing environment
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.
Something looks off?