Digital Learning Developer
At CloudFactory we’re on a Mission to connect 1 million talented people with meaningful work and grow them as Leaders Worth Following. We’re looking for an experienced Digital Learning Developer to join our global Workforce Success Learning & Development team and help us create high quality learning courses, resources, and assessments to help upskill and reskill our people for new data annotation work opportunities.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced, well-rounded design professional who is passionate about creating digital learning experiences that help individuals develop their technical skills.
You would work with our Instructional Designers and senior stakeholders from across the business to understand the training context, provide a Creative Brief, and design and develop digital content.
You will also play a key role in raising the quality of digital learning development practices across the organization, by working with the Learning Design Manager to identify effective and scalable tooling, and creating standards and templates to empower colleagues to develop better digital content.
We believe in flexible working, so are open to candidates who like to work in an office, work at home, or hybrid. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Consult with Instructional Designer or stakeholders to understand the skills that need to be developed.
- Create a Creative Brief outlining your recommended solution, which follows visual design and technical best practice and is achievable in time available.
- Develop elearning courses using rapid authoring tools (Gomo/TLMS), based on a storyboard or prototype created by the Instructional Designers or Training Leads.
- Create animations (kinetic typography, 2D motion graphic, simple character using presets) to communicate key learning points and ideas effectively.
- Create screen capture videos, working with SMEs and Instructional Designers as required.
- Ensure stakeholders follow the feedback process and implement it in a timely manner.
- Provide updates to the Learning Designer Manager and stakeholders on progress against the project plan, deadlines, sprint deliverables, and other KPIs.
- Review, update, and continually improve our Digital Learning Development standards with best practices, asset libraries, templates, and resources to help us deliver great consistent quality content within our team and beyond.
- Coach Creatives within the L&D team, and other Training Leads across the organisation to empower them to develop their own digital learning experiences.
- Provide Learning Design Manager with input into the software and hardware required for our Digital Learning toolkit, to enable our team and the broader organisation to develop great digital learning experiences.