Evaluation and Assessment Specialist
At CloudFactory we’re on a Mission to connect 1 million talented people with meaningful work and grow them as Leaders Worth Following. We’re looking for an Evaluation and Assessment Specialist to join our global Workforce Success Learning and development team and create assessments that identify high-potential data analytics candidates to join CloudFactory and validate the knowledge and skills of our existing data annotation workforce to effectively match them to work opportunities.
The ideal candidate would be a highly experienced learning professional who is passionate about evaluation and assessment; has a deep understanding of data annotation; is able to design, develop, and implement effective assessments using a variety of tools; can manage the data, extract and visualise insight about candidate performance potential.
You would work with Sourcing, Staffing, Data and Analytics teams, as well as senior stakeholders from across the business to understand their challenges, gather data to make recommendations, create effective assessments for recruitment, pre-training, and training purposes, evaluate current training solutions, and present your findings and recommendations.
We believe in flexible working, so are open to candidates who like to work in an office, work at home, or hybrid. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Workshop with Learning Design Manager and Senior Stakeholders to identify clear outcomes to learn more about.
- Use a variety of data collection methods such as observation, surveys, user interviews, focus groups and leverage existing data from CloudFactory platforms such as TLMS and CF4.
- Create effective knowledge and task competency assessments using TLMS, data annotation tools, and other platforms to effectively and accurately assess a user’s knowledge and skills.
- Collate and clean data.
- Create dashboards and reports to provide live or summarised insight for the Learning Design Manager and senior stakeholders.
- Create a plan for evaluation and assessment projects, and provide regular updates to stakeholders on project progress against the plan.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of learning culture, question writing, assessment creation, and training evaluation across CloudFactory by sharing technical expertise and best practice with the team and organisation.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Evaluation and Assessment Specialist role or equivalent, working in a corporate environment.
- Deep knowledge of how to effectively assess knowledge and skills, and how these can indicate an individual’s potential for high performance.
- Proven experience at designing effective learning assessments to get clear insight into an individual’s knowledge, skills, and potential performance, this may include pre-tests and summative assessments.
- Ability to use a variety of tools to develop effective knowledge and task competency assessments, including: GForms (or other survey tools), rapid authoring tools (such as Gomo or TLMS), and data annotation tools.
- Excellent data collection skills, able to advise on and create effective user observation sessions, surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and focus groups.
- Excellent data cleaning skills, able to collate data, reformat, and clean as required.
- Excellent data visualistion skills, able to create data visualisations, such as tables, graphs, and charts to communicate what the data is saying clearly.
- Strong writing skills, able to write clear compelling comms to accompany data collection methods, and clear reports for stakeholders.
- Sound project management skills - able to manage a portfolio of projects, working within tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels.
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to communicate at ease with colleagues of all levels.
- Ability to work in a highly organised manner, working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience in developing effective psychometric assessments to identify high potential candidates.
- Solid knowledge of responsive course development software and Learning Management Systems for the purposes of creating assessments and extracting data from these experiences.
- Experience designing assessments for a global audience, for whom English may not be a first language.
- Experience working and managing projects effectively with an MVP, iterative mindset.
- Able to create supportive environments for learning and assessment which includes online community management, promoting collaboration and discussion through social media technologies and teaching experts how to generate and share your own content.
- BS or MA degree either in training, data and analytics, or other relevant field.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Market competitive salary
- Quarterly variable compensation
- Remote and Homeworking
- Commuter/home office, internet and airtime allowance
- Comprehensive medical cover including dental, vision and emergency benefits and an annual Health Spending Account
- Group life insurance
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- Office snacks and lunch
- Periodic team building and social events
Join us, and change the world for the better. If you are skilled and humble, with a commitment to lifelong learning, and you’re curious about the world and its people, you could be a good fit at CloudFactory. We welcome the unique contributions you can bring to help us build a diverse, inclusive workplace because we connect, learn, and grow stronger from our differences. We want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. We look forward to hearing from you!
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.