Jr. Account Manager (Fintech/Payments)
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit has recently partnered with Dragonpay, a trailblazing FinTech company committed to revolutionizing the way Filipinos transact in the digital world. As the pioneers of alternative online payment methods in the Philippines, Dragonpay has been providing secure, convenient, and reliable payment solutions to millions of users across various industries, including e-commerce, gaming, travel, and more. Our innovative platform seamlessly connects consumers, merchants, and financial institutions, empowering businesses and individuals to transact effortlessly in the digital economy.
Since Dragonpay's inception in 2010, we have been providing the most convenient and widely accessible forms of payment to online Filipinos around the world and our vision is to be the driving force of e-commerce in the Philippines through payment solutions.
We are looking for a Jr. Account Manager at Dragonpay who will play a pivotal role in our success by managing existing accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your focus will involve identifying and addressing client needs, staying in constant communication to understand their evolving requirements, and fostering long-lasting relationships. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to focus on growing overall volumes of existing Dragonpay merchants in order to expand our market share in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage growth and retention activities for existing merchants and dormant accounts
- Uncover opportunities with these accounts to generate additional revenue through up-selling
- Monitors expiring services and contracts
- Review documentary business requirements and contracts
- Ensure MOAs are fully accomplished and have it notarized through Executive Assistant
- Development of account profile
- Account strategy and task necessary to deliver a quality and positive customer experience
- Accommodate queries from the merchants and from the internal departments' regarding products and services
- Other duties centered on merchant business relationships and business development
- With Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, account management, or a related field
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good communication skills and comfortable conversing with foreign merchants
- Willing to work on-site in Marikina office