Customer Success Midnight and Dawn - Generalist
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across and within SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
As a Customer Success Generalist, you will be in a fast-paced team that provides our customers with undivided attention and care. You will be ready to take on any issues or inquiries that our customer’s raise, work to prevent fires and support our customer's hurdle. You will capture important customer insights and feedback from inquiries that you will receive which will help us to continuously improve our product and service delivery. You will collaborate with various departments to solve the inquiries from customers. Through all the intensity of Customer Success, you will be the expert of our customers. You will understand our customers’ pains, and solve it as your day to day activities! Given the continuous nature of transactions in the payments industry, we must remain prepared at all times to assist our customers. As customers are our utmost priority, your role as the Midnight & Dawn Customer Success is crucial.
Customer Success Generalist Role
Handle customer inquiry by communicating through various channels to solve their needs
Drive or contribute to changes & implementation
What we’re looking for
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems; you have a great analytical mindset
- Willing to be rostered on for nights (for Midnight & Dawn team), weekends, and public holiday
- Perform can do attitude in handling assigned projects which involve research, analysis, also driving them to completion if required
- Communicate well in English across teams within Xendit discipline and self-driven Confidence Eager to learn
- You’re goal oriented and able to pursue objectives consistent
- You’re able to show empathy and provide calm-responses to our customers to win their confidence
- Have minimum 1 years experience in Customer/Merchant Operations management or similar departments in B2B sectors and/OR Relationship Management Experience in Banks, Financial Institutions. Fresh graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s Graduate from reputable Universities majoring in :
- Finance / Accounting
- Computer science/IT
- Plus point if you are experienced in ticket management platform i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Zoho, or similar tools