Territory Account Manager, Puerto Rico
Liquidia is deeply passionate and committed to the discovery, engineering, and development required to bring novel therapies to patients who need them most, and to the healthcare providers who care for them. Our current drive is toward improving the treatment of pulmonary hypertension (PH). We will continue to combine our proprietary, innovative PRINT® Technology with new and established medications, offering the potential for both better precision and improved clinical outcomes. Our team members include some of the industry’s top scientists, clinicians, business strategists, engineers, and pharmaceutical executives. We work together to help people lead longer, healthier, and happier lives.
We are recruiting for a Territory Account Manager based in the Puerto Rico area with an entrepreneurial mind-set, proven track record of success, and a strategic approach to territory management. In this role you will be expected to travel weekly covering assigned territory accounts. You will be responsible for growing sales and all aspects of commercialization in their territory and serving as a point of contact for physicians and other healthcare professionals (HCP’s) involved in diagnosis and treatment with our products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for representing company’s product to customer base, generating and growing sales and consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets within a specific geographic area in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
- Utilize deep understanding of disease state, relevant competitor products, and the issues and opportunities unique to each geography to tailor interactions with specific customers.
- Act as a Company point of contact for HCP’s and patients as they obtain access and reimbursement and navigate the distribution channel.
- Use networks and relationships to enhance partnerships by creating opportunities for direct contact between key customers and home office staff.
- Communicate frequently with other sales specialists across the country and cross-functional counterparts to create alignment of business plan, focus on strategic drivers, and sharing best practices.
- Demonstrate mastery of and adherence to all relevant compliance laws, policies, processes, industry codes and internal institutional procedures; ensuring actions of self and team are fully compliant.
- Perform all other job-related duties as determined by business needs.
Main Core Values of this role include Teamwork, Collaboration, Innovation, being Patient-driven, & Integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3+ (three plus) years of pharmaceutical industry experience. Specialty in orphan disease product sale of 3 (three) years preferred.
- 3+ (three-plus) years of Cardiology, Pulmonary, or rare disease sales experience preferred.
- PAH/HCP Relationships is a plus.
- Proven track record of success in all respects of selling, i.e., technical knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, and an in-depth understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working on high value and/or orphan disease products in Cardio or Pulmonary therapeutic areas preferred.
- Launch Experience highly preferred.
- Outstanding professional-interpersonal and relationship building skills and influencing and negotiating skills.
- Must enjoy and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Come join an innovative thinker organization where we foster collaboration, have fun while accomplishing our goals and are patient focused!
The salary range Liquidia reasonably, and in good faith expects to pay for this role is from $150,000.00 to $210,000.00. Actual pay will take into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge, skillset, experience, education and training, certifications and other relevant business factors. In addition to a competitive base salary, successful applicants will be eligible to earn commissions under the commission plan applicable to the role.
Liquidia offers a competitive compensation package (base salary and commission) as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan, ESPP, Unlimited Paid Time Off and more!
Liquidia is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Recruiting Agencies, Please Note:
Liquidia will not accept unsolicited assistance from recruiting/search agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by recruiting or search agencies to any employee at Liquidia via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search/recruitment agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Liquidia. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Liquidia as a result of the referral or through other means.