Finance Associate, RTRMalaysia
- Provide support to the RTR Team in delivering professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries relating to RTR and enhancing the effectiveness of the team.
- Perform various tasks related to accounting, reporting and master data transaction processing, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure strict compliance to key controls within RTR processes.
- Possess basic working knowledge of regional VAT/GST regulations and applications.
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes.
- Generate periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform various tasks related to reconciliations, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the reconciliation processes
- Communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders i.e. Management, Auditors, Regional and Local Finance
- Ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance. Minimum Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in SSC (General Ledger/Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation) or handling full-set of accounts
- Computer skills - basic ERP Finance & MS Office
- Proficient in Oracle system
- Language proficiency - minimum good spoken & written English
- Knowledge of VAT/GST regulations and application a plus
- For fresh graduates, minimum 3.50 / 4.00 GPA, Bachelor Degree in Accounting, active in varsity's extra-curriculum activities
Follow us and keep updated!
Grab is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our globally-diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Grab does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Grab employees or other parts of the business. Grab will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.