Talent Operations Associate
The Talent Operations Associate - Shared Services is responsible for providing efficient, comprehensive and accurate HR Support within the Shared Service team to all CloudFactory employees across different locations in collaboration with the Global Talent Team. This includes HR administrative support in all CloudFactory Talent Processes, Employee Documentation and Employee-Related Data.
- Undertake accurate and timely employee administration/transactional processes, including; making changes to individual terms and conditions, document processing, onboarding, offboarding, internal mobility etc
- Liaising and working collaboratively with Global Talent Team (Talent Business Partners and Heads of Talent across locations) to provide an efficient and effective services
- Input information and maintain documents, employee records and data on HRIS to agreed procedures and compliance standards
- Ensure that all BambooHR and other Talent Databases are accurately updated and maintained.
- Regularly conduct audits on BambooHR and Talent Databases to ensure that we are compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, SOC 2 Standards and local employment laws.
- Preparing Shared Service related reports for the stakeholders enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Provide excellent service to employees by answering questions, resolving issues, and providing information.