Book Keeper - Part time
Hasty, a CloudFactory company, is seeking a part-time experienced Bookkeeper to join the finance team.
As a Part-time Bookkeeper at Hasty, you will be with us 15-20 hours per week on a flexible working schedule, playing a crucial role in managing our financial transactions and ensuring the accuracy of our financial records ensuring that we are compliant in collaboration with our tax advisors. You will work closely with our group accounting team based in the UK to support day-to-day financial operations.
- Obtain approvals for accounts payables invoices and ensure entries are processed to the correct departments and GL codes.
- Initiate weekly vendor payruns.
- Process Bank entries and reconcile Bank statements.
- Management of Credit Card and expense management system, entries and reconcile credit card accounts.
- Provide assistance for Accounts Receivable queries as needed.
- Assist with the month-end close process, including reconciling general ledger accounts for Bank, Accounts Payable and Payroll Control Accounts.
- Supporting tax & audit compliance by compiling and preparing information as requested.
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties as assigned to meet changing business needs and departmental objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and maintain employee records.
- Ensure compliance with German accounting and tax laws.
- Proficiency in using accounting software (DATEV, Netsuite) and Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of German accounting principles and tax regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Good English communication skills.